The Division Manager is responsible for day to day operations that ensure our client's work environment, facility, and business demeanor will promote and be committed to: quality of service, customer service, career advancement & personnel development, safety, corporate policy and philosophy. The ideal candidate will have management experience in construction, engineering or consulting..
• Maintain a positive working environment conducive to promoting teamwork, creativity and positive morale.
• Promote and market client's services to existing and potential clients through courtesy calls, site visits and regular project updates.
• Review RFPs from clients and promptly prepare proposals and bids in accordance with client standards.
• Review contracts for staffing compliance, ensuring qualified technical staff is available and scheduled accordingly.
• Consistently perform and document all customer service inquiries, quality service checks and job progression.
• Plan for present and future projects based on current work load and staffing capabilities.
• Creation, training and maintenance of training programs that delivers professional development and engagement of staff.
• Partner with corporate Human Resources for hiring and performance management.
Salary is $65K+. Strong benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
• Associate degree in Civil Engineering / Technology or Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering or Construction Management (preferred).
• Engineer-in-Training (EIT) certification is ideal.
• Professional Engineer (PE) license, is desirable.
• Minimum of 2 years in management and supervision of construction materials testing and inspection.
• Strong leadership and excellent communication skills.
• Experience with human resource selection, retention, and development.
• Ability to resolve issues and conflicts with corporate staff on matters of loss prevention, conflicts of interest, job-site confrontations and client non-responsiveness.
• Ability to travel (25% day time travel and occasional overnights).
• Must possess and maintain a valid drivers license.