Our client is seeking a seasoned Account Manager to join their team.
• Quote new and renewal BOP, Package, Auto, Workers' Compensation, Umbrella, etc. with multiple carriers based off of company underwriting criteria.
• Complete replacement cost evaluators, run OnGov reports, MVRs, etc. to help with quoting.
• Provide producers with quote proposals on new and renewal business along with required carrier documentation.
• Help existing clients with any questions/needs they may have and resolve any issues with prompt and exceptional service.
• Process new and renewal business, changes, cancellations, billing requests, etc.
• Issue policy documentation such as binders, Auto ID cards, paid receipts, EFT forms, etc.
Salary is $48K+ DOE plus bonuses. Solid benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
Education: Associates degree
Experience: 5+ years Commercial Lines experience in an independent agency
Credentials: NYS Brokers / Agent license
Capabilities: Working knowledge of windows based computer system and general office equipment
Excellent oral and written communication skills