Responsible for machining materials to company specifications while utilizing standard labor times.
• Machine products & materials according to blueprints, process sheets and
ISO 9001 inspection standards.
• Achieve proper tolerances using skill and knowledge of machinery and tools.
• Ensure overall product quality through QA and in process inspection.
• Meet target labor time standards for machined items.
• Troubleshoot problems and determine working solutions in order to complete tasks.
• Recommend new ideas / processes to Manufacturing Engineer, Plant Mgr. or Engineering Mgr.
Pay is $16+ per hour DOE with a solid benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
• High school graduate or equivalent
• 3+ years machining / setup experience including CNC lathes, manual lathes, mills, CNC HAAS, CNC Omni Turns and drill press experience