Works with adults in an outpatient behavioral health clinic program
• Carries full caseload and provides clinical services consistent with clinic productivity standards
• Formally completes risk assessment as part of clinical assessment, treatment plan review, and completes and updates wellness plans in conjunction with changes in client circumstances
• Utilizes evidence-based approaches where applicable and practice conforms to professional standards.
• Presents difficult cases to clinical team in team meetings, sharing effective practices and / or soliciting advice
Salary is $40K+. Comprehensive benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
• Licensed psychologist, LCSW, LMSW, LMHC, LMFT (or ability to become licensed within three months of hire)
• Two+ years experience with evidence-based approaches and / or research protocols
• Experience using computers to complete clinical documentation.
• Training in Person-Centered Planning and / or High-Fidelity
• Experience with managing time within productivity / quota driven work environment