Will perform a variety of engineering design & project management duties including civil / site design and layout, subdivision design, site grading, storm water runoff, water and sewer design, and profiles.
Salary is $100K+ DOE + benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
• B.S. in Civil Engineering
• 5+ years of practical experience in a professional consulting environment
• Registration as a Professional Engineer (PE) in NY is preferred
• Certification as an Intern Engineer (IE) is a minimum requirement
• Candidates should be proficient in technical writing, have solid verbal and written communication skills, and be able to interact effectively with clients, project teams, and colleagues internally
• Candidate should have significant experience in AutoCAD Civil 3D and Microsoft Office software
• Experience in project management is required for success in this position.