Will perform a variety of civil engineering functions in support of a growing, multi-disciplinary site development design group. The work required is diverse and ranges from general civil engineering duties to technical work that requires strong capabilities in Civil 3D, MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Haestad Hydrology & Hydraulics Software and Adobe Acrobat. Typical work efforts include site design, site grading, storm water management, sediment & erosion control, road & highway design and utility design.
Salary is $65K+ DOE + benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
• B.S. degree in Civil Engineering
• PE is preferred
• 4+ years of design experience directly related to site / civil development projects
• Experience in Storm water management design techniques and the land development approval process
• Meets project and client deadlines & budgets
• Prepares graphics, exhibits, site/civil construction plans and specifications
• Communicates effectively with clients, coworkers, sub consultants, and county / agency review staff
• Handles multiple concurrent projects.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD and Civil3D