The successful candidate will provide integrated support to patients and pharmacists by providing a 'hands-on" approach to total quality patient care. Works closely with patients to deliver a full continuum of medication adherence support by utilizing our various tools and applications. Encourages patients of specialty clinics to utilize pharmacy to fully benefit from its superior patient care services.
• Provide excellent care to hospital patients via a full suite of custom medication management services
• As a member of the clinic team, work seamlessly alongside hospital clinicians to serve patients both face-to-face and over the phone
• Educate prospective pharmacy patients on how hospital serves patients and improves their overall care
• Handle all medication needs of patients
• Grow the specialty pharmacies patient population
• Ensure that patients remain on track with medication regimens- outbound therapy / medication adherence check-ups; secures refill prescriptions, etc
$38K+ DOE & benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
• Required Licensure / Certification: Our client is seeking experienced pharmacy technicians who are registered with the State of New York and also nationally certified as a CPhT. Should certification need to be obtained for a particular state or updated at the time of employment, the applicant will commit to obtaining the required certification within a mutually agreed upon time frame. Continued employment is contingent upon meeting these requirements.
• Years of Experience: Required: 1+ years, Preferred: 3 years of experience as a Pharmacy Technician. Experience working with physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals (preferably in a medical clinic) is a plus.
• Skills: strong interpersonal communication skills, strong phone skills, highly proficient in Microsoft Office particularly Excel and Word; able to quickly learn other programs and able to extract relevant information; strong organizational skills a must