The driver will load, unload, transport and deliver client products from warehouse to assigned customer locations meeting all company and statutory requirements. The driver is also responsible for collecting cash and maintaining accurate records for COD customers, receiving and regulatory compliance.
• Pick up loaded trailers of client products from warehouse for delivery to assigned customer locations. Review route sheets, customer orders, delivery instructions and product package sheets etc. to ensure complete orders are included and available for customer delivery.
• Transport customer products throughout assigned route locations meeting the company and statutory regulations for safe and efficient driving and delivery services.
• Load and unload goods at customer locations and deliver to designated staging location ensuring safety requirements are met. Assist in loading and unloading trucks at warehouse location as required.
• Transport any unused or non-customer products to warehouse location and assist in reconciling company records for any returned products.
• Create and or maintain accurate records for DOT requirements and or company or customer pick up or delivery records.
• Fuel and clean truck upon return, using truck maintenance spreadsheet.
Pay is $875+ per week depending on the routes and # of days worked. Direct placement opportunity.
• 1+ year verifiable commercial driving experience required
• High school diploma or GED
• At time of hire, must have and maintain throughout employment a valid CDL license equivalent to equipment driven, as well as a DOT Medical Card
• The employee must meet the DOT substance testing and drug free work requirements at time of hire and throughout the period of employment.