20+ hours per week hauling finished product to customer locations (no trips to Canada).
• Responsible for the safety, securing and transportation of material to customers in a safe, timely and
• Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions, checking that vehicle and loading equipment are
• Secure material for transport using ropes, blocks, chains, or covers.
• Receive instructions from dispatch and proceed to location for delivery or receipt of material.
• Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections of assigned vehicles to ensure that mechanical, safety, and
emergency equipment is in good working order.
Pay is $25+ per hour DOE. Direct placement opportunity.
5+ years verifiable commercial driving experience (including 3+ years of flatbed experience), a solid MVR and the ability to pass a DOT drug screen and physical required.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org - we will e-mail you back to outline the rest of our process