Our client is seeking a qualified CDL Class A Driver. Load and drive various size trucks and trailers to deliver material handling equipment required by customer in an efficient, courteous, safe and timely manner ensuring product integrity during transit. Also assist customers with the unloading of products.
Pay is $24+ per hour DOE. Solid benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Must have at the time of hire, and maintain throughout employment, a valid NYS CDL A drivers license free of major infractions. HAZMAT certification required.
• Knowledge of federal, state, and local traffic laws and regulations governing the operation of a commercial vehicle.
• Ability to obtain forklift certification.
• Ability to work overtime and occasional Saturdays as required.
• Knowledge of basic vehicle inspection and maintenance including tire pressure, checking oil and water levels.