Performs and coordinates assignments for BIM and Revit company-wide
• Performs assignments designed to develop skills of Project Engineer / Designer.
• Utilizes engineering principles and standard designs to develop project designs and layouts.
• Independently performs assignments after instructions to the general results expected.
• Receives guidance on unusual problems and supervisory approval on developed plans.
• Assists in the preparation of contract documents.
• Plans, schedules, conducts all phases of the work in a part of or a total project of moderate scope.
Salary is $75K+ DOE - will pay more for a well-qualified candidate. Solid benefits package offered. Direct placement opportunity.
• Associates of Science in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
• 5+ years of experience in BIM
• Strong REVIT experience preferred.
• Experience with a consulting engineering firm a plus.