The essential element of this position is the responsibility for all aspects of our client's financial records as a Full-Charge Bookkeeper.
• This position requires proficiency in QuickBooks Pro Premier and Excel
• Prepare annual reports for various states
• Prepare year end schedules for the accountant
• Close the year end in QuickBooks to include all adjusting entries
• Conduct finance meetings to include a cash flow report
• Reconcile bank and credit card statements
• Reconcile QB invoices and purchase orders to Project Tracker
• Invoicing, to include collection of overdue accounts
• Receive payments and make deposits
• Process time sheets and all payrolls
• Prepare OSHA hourly reports and send to HR
Pay is $15+ per hour DOE - will pay considerably more for a well-qualified candidate. Direct placement opportunity.
Must have 3+ years experience as a Bookkeeper or in a responsible accounting position. Associates degree in accounting preferred.