Will be responsible for attending pre-bid meetings and reviewing drawings & specifications in order to provide complete, accurate and timely bid proposals. You will administer projects from first estimate all the way through purchasing materials & equipment, coordinating subcontractors and preparing submittals, work plans & project schedules. Manage and maintain relationships with owners, project foremen and subcontractors, ensuring
quality projects are completed safely, on-time and within estimate.
Pay is $75K+ DOE - will pay significantly more for a very well-qualified candidate. Direct placement opportunity - will pay for relocation.
• 7+ years verifiable experience.
• Must be knowledgeable in the ASME Code and how to interpret it as it relates to boiler (including nuclear power plant boilers) and power piping repairs and alterations.
• Possess ability to administer company quality control policy and maintain all records and documentation for 3rd party authorized inspector review and certification.
• Applicants must be able to handle multiple projects at one time and manage tight deadlines.
• Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office.
• Proficient with AISC and API tank fabrication / erection, modifications and alterations a plus.