Will plan, organize, assign and inspect the work performed by field staff.
• Ensure operations are safe, proper, effective, and efficient
• Conducts morning staff meetings
• Effectively communicates in a prompt, courteous and professional manner to all customers
• Prepares day to day reports about staff attendance and project completion
• Documents communications; and keeps records, invoices and pictures relating to contract work or subcontractor performance issues
• Organizes pertinent information and communicates to the Operations Manager
Salary is $50K+ DOE. A solid benefits package is offered. Direct placement opportunity.
• Associate’s degree with 5 years of relevant work experience
• Valid New York State driver's license with good driving record
• Able to pass pre-employment drug screening
• Requires good computer skills (Windows, Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Considerable experience in all types of exterior commercial facility maintenance
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to plan, prioritize, manage and organize multiple projects, and complete assignments with minimal supervision