Our firm is seeking someone who can perform account management duties, screen potential candidates and make marketing contacts to potential clients. Position will involve placing candidates almost exclusively on a direct hire basis. Must be able to work well in a team environment. Must have the ability to create and maintain a functional home office.
Recruiting responsibilities include:
• Finding candidates through research, networking, referrals and the internet
• Pre-qualifying candidates and conducting phone interviews to evaluate skills, employment background and qualifications
Account management & marketing duties include:
• Maintain ongoing relationships with existing clients by providing best-in-class service
• Taking thorough job orders and responding to client requests in a timely and consistent manner
• Negotiate candidate pay and secure executed client contracts
• Marketing new business through targeted e-mail marketing campaigns and phone calls
• Establish and build relationships with hiring managers, end users and procurement to identify hiring needs
7:45 - 3:45 – Monday through Thursday (every Friday off) - extremely flexible work environment (perfect for a working parent). $16.67 hourly pay + significant bonus opportunities. Strong retirement plan, vacation, sick days & holidays.
Desired skills & experience:
A supervisory / hiring background is extremely helpful. Candidates must have 15+ years experience in recruiting, supervision, marketing and / or customer service. Must have strong oral & written communication skills, the ability to multi-task and work in a very fast-paced setting. You must be self-driven and goal oriented.