Our firm is seeking someone who can perform account management duties, screen potential candidates and make marketing contacts to potential clients. Position will involve placing candidates almost exclusively on a direct hire basis. Must be able to work well in a team environment. Working knowledge of engineering & technical positions a must.
Recruiting responsibilities include:
• Finding candidates through research, networking, referrals and the internet
• Pre-qualifying candidates and conducting phone interviews to evaluate skills, employment background and qualifications
Account management & marketing duties include:
• Maintain ongoing relationships with existing clients by providing best-in-class service
• Taking thorough job orders and responding to client requests in a timely and consistent manner
• Negotiate candidate pay and secure executed client contracts
• Marketing new business through targeted e-mail marketing campaigns and phone calls
• Establish and build relationships with hiring managers, end users and procurement to identify hiring needs
8:00 - 3:45 – Monday through Thursday (every Friday off) - extremely flexible work environment (perfect for a working parent). $18 hourly pay + significant bonus opportunities. Strong retirement plan, vacation, sick days & holidays.
Desired Skills & Experience:
A supervisory / hiring background extremely helpful. BA / BS degree preferred. Candidates must have 10+ years experience in recruiting, supervision and / or sales. Must have strong oral & written communication skills, ability to multi-task and work in a very fast-paced setting. You must be self-driven and goal oriented. Working knowledge of engineering & technical positions a must.