Our firm is seeking a candidate who can perform account management duties, recruit & interview applicants and make marketing contacts to potential clients. Position will involve placing candidates on a direct hire, contract-to-hire and long-term project basis. Must be able to work well in a team environment.
Recruiting responsibilities include:
• Finding candidates through research, networking, referrals and internet
• Pre-qualifying candidates and conducting interviews to evaluate skills, employment background and qualifications
• Conducting new-hire orientations and processing applications
• Conducting pre-employment checks on all candidates including reference checks and applicable background checks and drug screens
• Perform qualify control calls to evaluate contract employee performance with managers and end users
Account management & marketing duties include:
• Maintain ongoing relationships with existing clients by providing best-in-class service
• Taking thorough job orders and responding to client requests in a timely and consistent manner
• Negotiate candidate pay and secure executed client contracts
• Marketing new business through targeted e-mail marketing campaigns and phone calls
• Establish and build relationships with hiring managers, end users and procurement to identify hiring needs
• Conducting consultative meetings with end users to introduce our firm
• Developing marketing & sales strategies with senior management to identify key accounts
• Attend networking events and maintain memberships with professional & industry organizations
8:45 - 3:15 – Monday through Friday (one day off every other week) - extremely flexible work environment. $16.02 hourly pay + significant bonus opportunities. Strong retirement plan, vacation, sick days & holidays.
Desired Skills & Experience:
A supervisory / hiring background extremely helpful. BA / BS degree preferred. Candidates must have 3-5+ years experience in staffing, recruiting and / or sales. Must have strong oral & written communication skills, ability to multi-task and work in a very fast-paced setting. You must be self-driven and goal oriented.